Sunday, May 30, 2010

Showtime and shopping

Didn't post yesterday.. Oops!
The past two days I've literally been gone all day.
Yesterday was the "JiggleJam" at Crown Center, and my Showtime performance group did two shows there, and we just hung out at Crown Center in between. It was lots of fun hanging out and getting to know some of the people in the group!
Me Jennifer and Jacob, two of my favorite people ever! We all three have blue shirts. :)
It was loads of fun at the JiggleJam, although it was geared towards little kids, we had a blast. We even got to see Mr. StinkyFeet! I totally had a CD of his when I was little.
I also got an amazing Panda Pillow Pet that I'd been admiring from afar as a belated birthday present from Miss Bridget; it made my day! His name is Po. ;)

Today was also busy, but in a more leisurely way. Went to Church, then went to Costco, then the Apple Store, then Best Buy, where we spent about 2 hours looking for a new laptop for my mom! She got a new Dell that's a really pretty blue. Then we to walmart and then took Kenny to a sleepover. Yep, that's about it. I suppose I need to post another picture, since I'm supposed to be doing that picture a day thing..

This is my basket, Chad.
He's a good little basket.
We met over spring break, and it was love at first sight, he's in college, but we're trying to keep our relationship on the down-low for now.

So, on a random end note, I was thinking about how we name new species of animals we find.. And how technically Adam named them in the garden of Eden, right? So I guess we're giving them a "Fake" name because Adam already named them.
And also; what's up with the ant-eater?? Were there even ant before the fall of man, and if so, I don't know if the anteaters would've eaten them, because everything was a vegetarian.... So was it called something else until after the fall of man? Or did insects not really count as meat, so they've always just eaten ants.
These are good questions.
Views? Opinions?

My goodness, I have a spastic train of thought...

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment