Monday, July 26, 2010

Joy.

Don't worry, this isn't going to be a post about Christmas.

The last few days I've been kind of negative, I think it's just from being lazy. But now that I'm back at Trilogy helping with summercamps, it's all good. :)
I really think I'm just one of those people that have to be moving all the time, even if when they're moving they want a break. 'Cuz when I take one I practically fall over and die.
Oh well. I'm weird. I'm getting used to it.

Also recently, I remembered I was moving to New Zealand in about a year.
Wow.
God is so amazing, my whole life I(and I'm sure everyone else in the world) has wanted to be part of a big adventure. And sure, I'm not going to be saving the world or swordfighting badguys, but it's still pretty cool; especially how I can see God's hand in all of this. Everything is coming together perfectly, and it's all fitting together, like some giant master puzzle God's slowly but surely putting together, and it's amazing!

God has just blessed Trilogy.
By next summer it's very possible we'll have an actual "Narnia" to have summer camps and retreats in. And it's going to be so cool! But just a few months ago it was kind of a cool idea, and now things are falling into place.

Thank you God!

"I will sing the Lord because he has been so good to me!"
Psalm 13:6

No comments:

Post a Comment