Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amazing

So; the last week has been super busy, and I'm going to be honest; I haven't had much to spend in prayer, like I did the week before.
And I honestly feel a difference, I don't feel His presence as close to me; and while I'm still at peace, there's room for stress and unhappiness to start creeping back in.
Isn't it amazing what a few "skipped" days of prayer can do? I hadn't realized exactly how much of a difference it was making in myself and my life, until I kind of stopped doing it!
It just goes to show how much God really does care, and how he really does want to help you with your insecurities and stress. What an amazing God! To care about me, some random teenage girl who likes to sing; but to Him I'm so much more, I'm the WORLD to him; yet sometimes He doesn't cross my mind for a whole day.
That doesn't seem fair.
That such an amazing God, whose willing to love such an un-amazing person like me, gets ignored? If anyone has the right to ignore, it's Him.
A wonderful book I read a long time ago, The Divine Dance, explains beautifully how much He really does love us; aand, I was going to share it with you, but I just remembered I'd lent it to someone. Oops!
Oh well, as soon as I get it back, I'm posting it on here, I really do love it!
If you want, go check out the book! I read it awhile ago, it might be a little young now, I can't really remember.
On another, completely random note. Is this not the cutest picture ever?? :3
I flipped my ah-mazing Classic Winnie-The-Pooh calender to September this morning, and was greeted by this picture. It just makes me all warm and fuzzy, and happy to be alive.
Thank you God for Winnie-The-Pooh!

1 comment:

  1. I love this :) Plus, Mae started playing when I opened your page. So the love grew even more. I'm so grateful to have a good Christian friend like you! <3

    ReplyDelete