Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite

It would have been perfect weather to do so, had it been windy.
But if it had been windy, the weather wouldn't have seemed quite as nice...

So today I wore a skirt.
I never wear skirts. I don't really like to.
But this morning I woke up and thought "It's a nice day to wear a skirt."
And now, as I sit here typing about my day, I have on my lovely skirt from Old Navy.

Today was pretty uneventful, but I'm just in such a happy, content and peaceful mood, it's fun to write blog posts about random things such as kites, skirts and tootsie rolls.
Ah-hah! Tootsie Rolls! We hadn't gotten to those yet!
I've eaten a lot of Tootsie Rolls today.
That's about it.

I also decided I need a notebook devoted to helping me memorize things, and one devoted to writing what I want to do the next day.
I write out my lines to help me memorize. I've memorized about half of the Shakespeare scene for next week. I wrote it down in my new notebook of memorization. Yay!
And then lists help me run my life, and it's come to my attention that if I don't write a list of things I want to do then I'll spend all day on Facebook, Youtube and Itunes. Oops!

Proof of me in a skirt!
A random picture of my lovely kitty candle from Ten Thousand Villages. Made in Bangladesh.
If I could, I would do all of my shopping there. Such an amazing store!

Well, I think that's all. :)
Life's still good.

2 comments: