Monday, October 18, 2010

The World is Really Big.

So when you look at the title you think "Duh, Kylie, what are you? Homeschooled?" and we all laugh and move on in life.
But seriously.
There are billions of people out there in different parts of the world that live in completely different cultures and speak completely different languages. Millions of teenagers out there who go to school, listen to music and live normal lives just like me; but on the other side of the world.
It's just so crazy to think about! The whole idea blows my mind, I can't even get my words out to describe what I'm trying to say.

I guess it all started today when I was wasting time on Youtube-I'm not feeling well, and it was rainy; a perfect combination for procrastination.-and stumbled across some French kid who liked to do The Beatles and other musician covers. He spoke english, liked to go to karaoke with his friends, and hated Justin Bieber.
It just weirds me out.
I dunno where I'm going with this.
It's just mind-boggling to think about the millions of people you'll never know about, and that'll never about you, living their day-to-day lives without even thinking about anyone, anything or anywhere outside of their own little lives.
Yeah. I dunno. It's weird.

On a slightly more random note, I practiced my Korean today, and am trying to learn how to play guitar while anxiously awaiting for the coolwhip in the fridge to cool. :)

Life is... Big?

No comments:

Post a Comment