Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sparkling in the sun
Water flows on endlessly
Splashing at my feet

The sea sings softly,
A welcome whisper upon my ear.
Calling me ever closer,
To set sail in the setting sun. 

There's something kind of romantic about the sea, and it inspired me to write. 
I was thoroughly enchanted this week by the sea, while I'm not a fan of playing in the water, the ocean was an exception. And obviously I had to take some pictures! 
One more poem, this one, sadly isn't mine. =P
As if the Sea should part
And show a further Sea --
And that -- a further -- and the Three
But a presumption be --

Of Periods of Seas --
Unvisited of Shores --
Themselves the Verge of Seas to be --
Eternity -- is Those --
(A sea within a sea, within a sea-within a sea? xP)

1 comment:

  1. I love the sunset. This brings joy and inspiration. I am happy to know this website. Cool view and very nice! increase web traffic.

    ReplyDelete